2018 Board of Directors
Vice President & Event Director
Secretary & Interim Treasurer
Public Relations Director
Board Member Description and Expectations
Purpose: To assist with the leadership and general promotion of All Vegas Horses / L.E.A.N. so as to support the organization’s mission and goals.
Mission statement: To recover, rehabilitate and rehome horses confiscated by the Animal Control agencies in Clark County, Nevada while educating and assisting the community to own horses responsibly.
*Members of the board share these responsibilities while acting in the interest of All Vegas Horses. Each member is expected to make recommendations based on his or her experience and vantage point in the community.
Length of term: Two years, renewable.
Monetary Compensation: None
- Organizational leadership and advisement
- Organization of the Board of Directors, officers, and committees
- Formulation and oversight of policies and procedures
- Financial management and budgeting
- Oversight of program planning and evaluation
- Personnel evaluation and volunteer development
- Review of organizational reports (Horse, Medical, Financial, Event, and Administrative)
- Promotion of the organization
- Fundraising and outreach
Meetings and Time Commitment:
- The Board of Directors meets quarterly.
- Project Leaders of the Board meet on occasion, pending their respective work agenda.
Our Support Team
Project Leaders & Key Volunteers
Over the Years
Kimberly Burton (President/Medical Director): Founding Member, 2012 – present
Karin Larrick (Secretary): Founding member, 2012 – present
Gwen Tucker (VP/Director of Events): 2013 – present
Sally Aichroth (Director): 2014 – present
Sophia Perenteau (Director): 2015 – 2018
Linda Florence (Director): 2015 – present
Debbie Gordon (Treasurer): 2014 – 2017
Traci Turner (Director): 2015 – 2017
Ann Meyer (Treasurer): 2012 – 2014
Lindy Webb (Secretary): Founding member, 2012 – 2014
Paula Isenbarg (Vice President): Founding member, 2012 – 2013